Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday stepped up his attack on the BJP led state and Central government. He questioned intentions of the government behind sanctioning the loan of Rs. 33,000 crores to Tata Nano plant in Surat. He asked why the money was not used to waive off farmer loans!
- Next story Rahul Gandhi Reiterates Selfie-Chinese Jobs Connection
- Previous story Block chain tech companies meet AP IT Minister
- Kangana Ranaut on CDR scam: Investigate first before making assumptions
- Farmers protest against state Government over pension & fair price
- Drugs worth Rs 60 lakh seized from Nigerian woman
- China is building helipads & airports at our borders in Doklam but PM Modi is silent: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi takes a break at Indira Canteen after roadshow in Karnataka’s Hassan