As the BJP retained power in Gujarat in the assembly polls of 2017, senior Congress leader Ashok Gehlot who was in charge of Gujarat said he saw the results as a “victory” for the party due to the response its chief Rahul Gandhi’s campaign got from the people.
- Next story BJP Sends Top Leaders To Gujarat, Himachal To Select Chief Ministers
- Previous story ‘Muslims living in India are also Hindus’-RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- Facebook stock drops further
- We want to develop one entrepreneur from one house: CM Naidu
- 2018032062.mp4Gangaur procession adorns Jaipur with its regal pomp and pageantry
- Watch: Padma Awards 2018: MS Dhoni and 42 others honoured
- AP CM lashes out at Centre, says “I went to Delhi seeking support, but in vain”