While Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi was arrested in Neemuch under Section 151 for attempting to meet the families of the deceased farmers, Bharatiya Janata Party leader G V L Narsimha Rao squarely blamed Congress Vice president Rahul Gandhi and legislator Jeetu Patwari along with 15 others for allegedly instigating violence in the area. BJP Leader said that Rahul Gandhi and MLA Jitu Patwari wants to play politics on unfortunate incident of Farmers’ death in Mandsaur Madhya Pradesh.
- Rahul Wants To Politicise The Death Of Farmers In Mandsaur: Rao
- Mandsaur incident: Rahul Gandhi meets kin of deceased farmers
- Pakistan backing pro-Khalistan elements to propagate anti-India sentiments: expert
- Mandsaur violence: Rajnath appeals farmers to keep calm, support govt.
- Nepal amends “Local Level Election Act” to ensure ethnic minorities participation