Mumbai, Mar 30 (ANI): Railway Minister Piyush Goyal flagged off newly extended Andheri and Goregaon harbor line in Mumbai on Thursday. 49 other facilities were also inaugurated by the Minister such as lifts at Borivali and Dadar; escalators at CSMT, Dockyard Road. More Goregaon services are expected to benefit commuters from Jogeshwari, Ram Mandir and Malad. It will also provide relief to Goregaon locals.
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal flags off newly extended Andheri – Goregaon harbour line
- Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates first Yoga Park in Bandra
- Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to fight assembly poll from Chamundeshwari
- Caught on cam: Mobile, accessories worth Rs 20 lakh looted from a mobile shop
- Facebook cuts ties to data brokers