This Independence day was marked by heavy rains in Bengaluru in August, the worst since 1890. These rains have flooded homes, roads and in some areas, parked cars were submerged as well.
- Next story Hyderabad University Given Clean Chit Over Rohith Vemula Death
- Previous story Sony Tv’s Beyhadh To Have A SPIN-OFF Too?
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists