Mumbai is facing incessant rainfall for past 48 hours. Water is filled in a lot of areas and Santacruz alone has recorded 88.4 mm and Colaba got 151.8 mm of rainfall. To make matters worse, the meteorological department has warned of heavy to very heavy rains for the next few days and high tides are to hit the coastal areas as well.
- Next story Dalit teacher forced to clean toilet by Principal
- Previous story Kite power could take flight in UK
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry