Mumbai is facing incessant rainfall for past 48 hours. Water is filled in a lot of areas and Santacruz alone has recorded 88.4 mm and Colaba got 151.8 mm of rainfall. To make matters worse, the meteorological department has warned of heavy to very heavy rains for the next few days and high tides are to hit the coastal areas as well.
- Next story Dalit teacher forced to clean toilet by Principal
- Previous story Kite power could take flight in UK
- Watch: Kajol, Ajay Devgn celebrate their 19th Wedding Anniversary at Singapore
- 9 Children dead, 24 injured after vehicle rams into school building
- Watch: Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari, son sent to 11 days CBI remand
- Should do away with being a superstar and work on being a legend: Shah Rukh Khan
- PFI protests against ban in Jharkhand