Draconian gag bill by the Vasundhara Raje Scindia led Rajasthan government has earned them a High Court notice. The notice was also served to the Central government demanding an explanation by November 27th. The High Court took up the case under a hosts of PILs and writ petitions challenging the controversial ordinance.
- Next story Activist investors torpedo Clariant, Huntsman merger
- Previous story Mattis visits the DMZ ahead of Trump’s Asia tour
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour