Draconian gag bill by the Vasundhara Raje Scindia led Rajasthan government has earned them a High Court notice. The notice was also served to the Central government demanding an explanation by November 27th. The High Court took up the case under a hosts of PILs and writ petitions challenging the controversial ordinance.
- Raj Govt Faces High Court Heat Over Controversial Ordinance
- Mattis visits the DMZ ahead of Trump’s Asia tour
- French Minister of Armed Forces Florence Parly meets Nirmala Sitharaman, accorded with guard of honor
- Telangana CM KCR participates in Business Advisory Committee for forthcoming session of State Legislature
- Senior journalist Vinod Verma arrested for allegedly blackmailing Chhattisgarh Minister