Jaipur (Rajasthan), August 23 (ANI): Rajasthan Digifest 2017 was recently organised in Rajasthan’s Kota. During the event, CM Vasundhara Raje launched a unique initiative to provide free e-mail and e-vault facility to every citizen of the state. Rajasthan is the first state in the country to offer such a facility to have free new-age email service for communication and e-vault for storage of documents. She also inaugurated a new start up platform called I-Start, which would serve as a single point for registration, functioning, support and hand-holding for the start up firms as well as Angel funding groups and venture capital institutes. Raje also dedicated another portal named Rajasthan Stack to the public and stated that all these things would add to a positive healthy competitive environment in the state. She invited the youth to accept the Challenge for Change, an initiative through which the state government would offer direct work orders worth upto Rs. 1 crore to the young minds. She also visited an exhibition where new IT solutions for public service delivery and marketing products of different IT companies were showcased.
- Next story Typhoon Hato wreaks havoc in Hong Kong
- Previous story Centre clears profitable refinery project: CM Raje witnesses signing MoU for joint venture with HPCL
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi conveys Holi greetings, says it’s ‘festival of Harmony and togetherness’