Kota (Rajasthan), Jun 19 (ANI): A large number of people attended the Yoga camp organised in Rajasthan’s Kota on 4th International Yoga Day on Tuesday. Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev conducted the Yoga session. The camp was organised by Rajasthan government and Patanjali Yogpeeth. While addressing the gathering Baba Ramdev shared the benefits of fitness and also shared few tips through which one can stay fit. Earlier, in a press conference he had said that he wants to establish world health, world happiness, world peace and world harmony through Yoga. The international Yoga Day is celebrated on June 21 every year across the Globe.
- Rajasthan government and Patanjali Yogpeeth organises Yoga camp in Kota
- Displaced Syrians find relief in tent-side World Cup screenings
- Badalta Manzar (Weekly Program) – Jun 18, 2018
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerned about behavior
- ‘Game of Thrones’ actress Emilia Clarke bids adieu to her role of Daenerys Targaryen