Vasundhara Raje led Rajasthan government is facing flake over its controversial bill introduced by state home minister Gulab Chand Kataria which will prevent public servants from probing based on private complaints. The latest addition in the list of those protesting against the bill is Rajasthan government’s own education minister and senior state leader of BJP, Ghanshyam Tiwari.
- Next story Chilean student protesters clash with police in rally against sexism
- Previous story Shraddha Kapoor Struggles To Find Her Serve
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia