Vasundhara Raje led Rajasthan government is facing flake over its controversial bill introduced by state home minister Gulab Chand Kataria which will prevent public servants from probing based on private complaints. The latest addition in the list of those protesting against the bill is Rajasthan government’s own education minister and senior state leader of BJP, Ghanshyam Tiwari.
- Next story Chilean student protesters clash with police in rally against sexism
- Previous story Shraddha Kapoor Struggles To Find Her Serve
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala