Alwar (Rajasthan), Dec 21 (ANI): A young man was allegedly held captive and thrashed brutally allegedly by sons of a Rajasthan Minister and his friends in Alwar on Wednesday. Two sons of state minister, Hem Singh Bhadana, along with a group of goons, abducted Tej Singh, took him to an isolated room and tortured him. The victim, who sustained grievous injuries, is undergoing treatment at a hospital. Further investigation is underway in connection to the complaint.
- Next story Very happy that justice has prevailed: Kanimozhi
- Previous story Prosecution Failed Miserably Say Defence Lawyers In 2G Case
- Asaduddin Owaisi arrives at AIMIM office ahead of vote counting in Telangana
- Saoirse Ronan and Margot Robbie embrace sisterhood on London red carpet
- Brexit like ‘accidently baring your nipple’ – Rosamund Pike at Fashion Awards
- Levi’s smart jacket with Google’s tech to warn users if they leave phone behind
- Over 4 lakh households got PNG connection in 4.5 years in Mumbai: Dharmendra Pradhan