In the assembly session that commenced on Monday, Rajasthan government defended its new ordinance which prevents courts from taking up private complaints against public servants. Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria said that media is barred from reporting on such incidents unless specified is because of the increasing trend of media trial and cited the example of himself in Sohrabuddin case and Talwars’ case.
- Next story Bhim Singh spoke on Center government announces re-negotiation for restoration of peace in J&K
- Previous story Esha Deol blessed with a baby girl
- What A Body Remembers Seema Kohlis Art Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi
- Evelyn Sharma’s Jack And Dil
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises