In the assembly session that commenced on Monday, Rajasthan government defended its new ordinance which prevents courts from taking up private complaints against public servants. Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria said that media is barred from reporting on such incidents unless specified is because of the increasing trend of media trial and cited the example of himself in Sohrabuddin case and Talwars’ case.
- Rajasthan Ordinance: Congress Protests, Govt Still Defends
- Esha Deol blessed with a baby girl
- Customers, retailers depressed with soaring prices of veggies
- Watch: Indian Hockey Team receives rousing welcome at airport
- Comedychi GST Express Diwali Celebration and Golmaal Again Promotion By Shreyas and Dipti Talpade Colors Marathi Show