In the assembly session that commenced on Monday, Rajasthan government defended its new ordinance which prevents courts from taking up private complaints against public servants. Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria said that media is barred from reporting on such incidents unless specified is because of the increasing trend of media trial and cited the example of himself in Sohrabuddin case and Talwars’ case.
- Next story Bhim Singh spoke on Center government announces re-negotiation for restoration of peace in J&K
- Previous story Esha Deol blessed with a baby girl
- Ford tries to improve China ties
- Picturesque opening to the Cape Epic mountain bike race
- Layer Niki Anand spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari in writing
- UP minister OP Rajbhar accuses BJP of not following coalition dharma
- Naidu attacks BJP in TDP minority wing meet, says he opposed criminalisation of triple talaq