Dasna (Ghaziabad), Oct 12 (ANI): The Allahabad high court acquitted Rajesh and Nupur Talwar on Thursday of killing their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj in 2008. Speaking on the decision, Dasna Jail Jailor DR Maurya informed the couple is very happy with the verdict and said that they have got justice. The couple were awarded life sentence by a special CBI court, in Ghaziabad on November 26, 2013, a day after their conviction.
- Next story EAM Swaraj assures to help Russian youth forced to beg outside temple
- Previous story Soldier, civilian killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh