Dasna (Ghaziabad), Oct 12 (ANI): The Allahabad high court acquitted Rajesh and Nupur Talwar on Thursday of killing their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj in 2008. Speaking on the decision, Dasna Jail Jailor DR Maurya informed the couple is very happy with the verdict and said that they have got justice. The couple were awarded life sentence by a special CBI court, in Ghaziabad on November 26, 2013, a day after their conviction.
- Rajesh, Nupur Talwar ‘contended’ with Allahabad HC’s ruling, informs Dasna Jail Jailor
- Soldier, civilian killed in ceasefire violation by Pakistan
- Aubrey Plaza Goes West in Feisty Leopard Print Pants
- Ben Affleck Ignores Questions About Hilarie Burton s Claims
- French Montana Says Ex Khloe Kardashian is Going To Be A Great Mother