Cholpon Ata (Kyrgyzstan), Aug 24 (ANI): Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday attended the Ministerial level Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) meeting on disaster prevention and relief at Cholpon Ata in Kyrgyzstan. Later, Singh is likely to have bilateral meetings with the Ministers of some of the SCO Member States. Singh will lead the Indian delegation which includes senior officers from Home and External Affairs Ministries and National Disaster Management Authority. India got the full membership of SCO this year and Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended the SCO’s annual Summit meeting held in Astana, Kazakhstan in June, this year.
- Next story Privacy is fundamental not absolute right: Arun Jaitley
- Previous story PM Modi pitches for creating ‘digital villages’
- Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag express grief over Sridevi’s sudden demise
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan attends Clean India Campaign
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi