Cholpon Ata (Kyrgyzstan), Aug 24 (ANI): Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday attended the Ministerial level Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) meeting on disaster prevention and relief at Cholpon Ata in Kyrgyzstan. Later, Singh is likely to have bilateral meetings with the Ministers of some of the SCO Member States. Singh will lead the Indian delegation which includes senior officers from Home and External Affairs Ministries and National Disaster Management Authority. India got the full membership of SCO this year and Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended the SCO’s annual Summit meeting held in Astana, Kazakhstan in June, this year.
- Next story Privacy is fundamental not absolute right: Arun Jaitley
- Previous story PM Modi pitches for creating ‘digital villages’
- Arizona police release video of fatal self-driving car collision
- Cambridge Analytica scandal: Zuckerberg admits making mistakes
- Sanyas has always had a vital place in Indian culture: Yoga guru Balakrishna
- Zuckerberg promises changes after data scandal
- Stomach-narrowing surgery also eases chronic knee pain