New Delhi, Oct 23 (ANI): Union Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated the ‘Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra’ in the national capital on Monday. The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) along with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), is continuously trying to skill the unskilled population of the country with the objective of making India the ‘Skill Capital of the World’. The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) is a huge step in this direction. While addressing the gathering, Singh said India is progressing in the direction of becoming one of the top three economies of the world. He said if there are five best youths in the world then one of them is Indian.
- Rajnath Singh inaugurates skill centre, says India will be one of three leading economies by 2030
- Man burnt alive for allegedly protesting against his daughter’s molestation
- Congress leaders protest outside Rajasthan Assembly against Criminal Laws ordinance
- Anti- Pakistan protest held outside Pakistan High Commission to mark ‘Black Day
- Mersal row: DYFI extends support to Mersal movie