New Delhi, Apr 27 (ANI): Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday took stock of the Rs 80,000 crore development package for Jammu and Kashmir, announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under the package various development projects including road infrastructure, semi-ring roads in Jammu and Srinagar, upgradation of important highways and employment generating companies or factories will be set up. The review meeting was attended by representatives from various central ministries and departments.
- Next story My dream was ‘Hawai Jahaz’ for people with ‘Hawai Chappal’: PM Modi
- Previous story Maria Sharapova Returns To Court Post 15 Month Ban With Win
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia