New Delhi, Dec 25 (ANI): As former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee turned 93 today, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and MoS for Parliamentary Affairs Vijay Goel reached his residence at Krishna Menon Marg in Delhi to give their best wishes. A political persona known for his exemplary leadership and contribution to Indian politics, Vajpayee is the only non-Congress leader, who served the nation as the Prime Minister and completed the full five-year term from 1999 to 2004. A parliamentarian for over four decades, Vajpayee has been elected to the Lok Sabha ten times, and twice to the Rajya Sabha.
- Next story KJO’s Mega Christmas Bash
- Previous story As Atal Bihari Vajpayee turns 93, PM Modi, Amit Shah visit his residence to wish him
- Boko Haram militants free scores of abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- Queer film festival opens in London
- Hawaiian kids get first taste of snow in Washington, DC
- American mother in Syria’s Ghouta urges Trump to ‘do something’
- A soldier’s epic journey captured in sculpture for U.S. World War One memorial