Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Aug 08 (ANI): In yet another shock to Congress party after the Vaghela jolt, two more Congress MLAs admitted voting for BJP candidates in Rajya Sabha polls. With that the numbers seem to go in favour of BJP. Nationalist Congress Party MLA Jayanti Patel said he has voted according to whip issued by high command adding that they are partners of UPA. Former Congress MLA, Raghavji Patel talked about his old enmity with Congress, saying he had informed the party that he will not vote in their favour. He also claimed that the Congress High command never listened to him. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said he voted for BJP candidates and he is confident of the victory of all the candidates.
- Next story ‘Varnika is like my daughter’, says Haryana BJP chief on son’s stalking case
- Previous story Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani start shooting for ‘Baaghi 2’ with cake cutting ceremony
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier