New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): While briefing the media in the national capital on setting up of National Youth Parliament, Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports said, “While taking forward PM Narendra Modi ji’s vision of making youth the stakeholders of the country, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports launched National Youth Parliament. This will encourage youth to engage on public issues, develop a vision for India and prepare vibrant, aware and active young citizens.
- Rajyavardhan Rathore launches National Youth Parliament to encourage youth on public issues
- SP-BSP coalition is of castist, corrupt & opportunistic mindset: CM Yogi
- John Abraham’s ‘RAW’ finally gets release date
- Body Of An RTI Activist Found In Shamli
- Nargis Slays In A Black Top At ‘Amavas’ Promotional Interview