Gurugram (Haryana), Aug 07 (ANI): Gurugram Police initiated a unique campaign on the occasion of ‘Raksha Bandhan’ to spread road safety awareness among drivers. Around 30-40 female police constables tied rakhis to those who violated traffic rules on Monday. Superintendent Abhishek Srivastav said the police has initiated this campaign to spread awareness about road safety and women safety. The programme, launched in Gurugram, was also continued in other parts of Delhi and NCR.
- Previous story ‘Terrorists sponsored by Pakistan won’t be spared’: Nirmal Singh on 3 held in Amarnath attack
- Raksha Bandhan: Women constables tie ‘rakhi’ to traffic defaulters
- ‘Terrorists sponsored by Pakistan won’t be spared’: Nirmal Singh on 3 held in Amarnath attack
- Watch: U.K. zoo welcomes furry triplets of rock hyrax
- Patient dies as BJP leader allegedly ‘stops ambulance’ for 30 minutes
- Kolkata sex workers celebrate ‘Raksha Bandhan’