Gurugram (Haryana), Aug 07 (ANI): Gurugram Police initiated a unique campaign on the occasion of ‘Raksha Bandhan’ to spread road safety awareness among drivers. Around 30-40 female police constables tied rakhis to those who violated traffic rules on Monday. Superintendent Abhishek Srivastav said the police has initiated this campaign to spread awareness about road safety and women safety. The programme, launched in Gurugram, was also continued in other parts of Delhi and NCR.
- Next story Khel Ratna row: ‘Shocked’ my name is not among the recipients, says Deepa Malik
- Previous story ‘Terrorists sponsored by Pakistan won’t be spared’: Nirmal Singh on 3 held in Amarnath attack
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi