Haryana, Aug 27 (ANI): The entire state of Haryana was engulfed by violence spread by Dera Sacha Suada supporters after their guru Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh was found guilty by Panchkula court on Friday. Scores of Dera followers came out on roads to protest violently against the verdict and vandalised public and government property. The protestors set several vehicles, buses and trains ablaze. As many as 249 people have been injured so far while at least 30 have been killed in the violent heat.
- Next story Mayweather moves to 50-0 with 10th round TKO of McGregor
- Previous story Amateur videos show Harvey’s trail of destruction
- Not against BJP but against Centre for not fulfilling promises: AP Agriculture Minister
- Blizzard bears down on New England
- General Bipin Rawat lauds neighbour’s military might, says Chinese have finally arrived
- Prime Minister interacts with states collectors, reviews ODF targets
- PoK activists hold anti-Pakistan protest at UN