Haryana, Aug 27 (ANI): The entire state of Haryana was engulfed by violence spread by Dera Sacha Suada supporters after their guru Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh was found guilty by Panchkula court on Friday. Scores of Dera followers came out on roads to protest violently against the verdict and vandalised public and government property. The protestors set several vehicles, buses and trains ablaze. As many as 249 people have been injured so far while at least 30 have been killed in the violent heat.
- Ram Rahim conviction: See how cult worship paralyses democracy!
- Amateur videos show Harvey’s trail of destruction
- Lolark Sasthi festival: Devotees take holy dip at Lolark Kund
- Thousands of Rohingya flee for Bangladesh as fresh violence erupts in Myanmar
- JKNAP, NSF protest against Pakistan for violating human rights