Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 28 (ANI): Just hours before the quantum of sentence will be announced against the Dera chief, Sadhus in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi took to streets on Monday and staged a protest demanding stringent punishment for Gurmeet Ram Rahim. The sadhus said he has disrespected the the ‘Sanatan Dharma’and demanded death punishment from the Dera chief. The self-styled godman was convicted by a Panchkula court on August 25th for raping two of his devotees.
- Next story Ram Rahim sentencing: ‘Shoot at sight’ in place, confirms IGP Rohtak
- Previous story Goa by-poll result: CM Manohar Parrikar wins Panaji, defeats Congress by margin of 4803 votes
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections