Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 28 (ANI): Just hours before the quantum of sentence will be announced against the Dera chief, Sadhus in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi took to streets on Monday and staged a protest demanding stringent punishment for Gurmeet Ram Rahim. The sadhus said he has disrespected the the ‘Sanatan Dharma’and demanded death punishment from the Dera chief. The self-styled godman was convicted by a Panchkula court on August 25th for raping two of his devotees.
- Previous story Goa by-poll result: CM Manohar Parrikar wins Panaji, defeats Congress by margin of 4803 votes
- Ram Rahim sentencing: Varanasi sadhus protest, demand ‘death sentence’ for Dera Chief
- Goa by-poll result: CM Manohar Parrikar wins Panaji, defeats Congress by margin of 4803 votes
- Lalu Trolled After Tweeting Photoshopped Pic Of Opposition Rally
- U.P. Health Minister slams previous Akhilesh government by showing dilapidated condition of his house
- Justice Dipak Misra sworn-in as 45th Chief Justice of India