New Delhi, Dec 13 (ANI): Speaking on the much-debated matter of Ram Setu, Union Minister for Law and Justice and Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad said nobody should touch Ram Setu. As the nation marks the 16th anniversary of the 2001 Indian Parliament attack, Prasad said Ram Setu is an emblem of Indian culture and heritage. “Ram Setu ke saath kabhi bhi koi bhi chhed chhaad nahi honi chahiye. Woh Bharat ki saanskritik viraasat ka bahut bada prateek hai,” Prasad said.
- Next story Jisha murder case: Lone accused found guilty, quantum of punishment to be announced today
- Previous story Lyft chooses Toronto for its first international foray
- Lakata and Hynek take stage three win in Cape Epic
- ‘Manmarziyaan’ first look: Abhishek Bachchan makes a comeback, Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal unite like lovers
- Fresh snowfall in Himachal Pradesh’s Keylong & Nawar Valley
- Watch: 6 injured in a clash between two groups over money dispute
- Watch: Rape victim’s mother thrashes accused in police custody