Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Aug 31 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Thursday expressed his gratitude to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah for granting a bonus of Rs. 2,100 crore to the farmers of the state. A total of 13 lakh farmers will be the beneficiary of the bonus, which they will get before Diwali festival. “On behalf of whole Chhattisgarh, I thank Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah for bringing happing into the lives of Chhattisgarh farmers”, said Singh. Lakhs of farmers were affected during the recent Chhattisgarh floods as various areas were submerged under water which led to the destruction of their crops.
- Raman Singh expresses gratitude to PM Modi, Amit Shah for granting Rs. 2,100 crore bonus to farmers
- IRNSS-1H series satellite launch unsuccessful after heat shield fails to separate
- CM Naidu felicitates Arjuna award winner Archer Jyoti Surekha
- “Gas prices are going to go up”: Perry
- U.S. match against Costa Rica is ‘critical’ for World Cup berth – Arena