Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Aug 31 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Thursday expressed his gratitude to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah for granting a bonus of Rs. 2,100 crore to the farmers of the state. A total of 13 lakh farmers will be the beneficiary of the bonus, which they will get before Diwali festival. “On behalf of whole Chhattisgarh, I thank Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah for bringing happing into the lives of Chhattisgarh farmers”, said Singh. Lakhs of farmers were affected during the recent Chhattisgarh floods as various areas were submerged under water which led to the destruction of their crops.
- Next story Caught on camera: Cricketer Ambati Rayudu manhandles senior citizen who objected his rash driving
- Previous story IRNSS-1H series satellite launch unsuccessful after heat shield fails to separate
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan (with interview)
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress