Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 16 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh inaugurated Deendayal Upadhyaya auditorium on the occasion of his birthday. While addressing a gathering, CM said the auditorium has become Chhattisgarh’s pride as it was constructed in a period of just two years. He further added that the people of the state elected him and he is trying his best to live up to their expectations. Singh also called for bringing quality in work and asserted that it would help the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to earn people’s confidence.
- Raman Singh inaugurates Deendayal Upadhyaya auditorium on his birthday
- Heritage toy train services resume in Siliguri
- 2 arms smugglers held with 42 countrymade pistols, bullets
- Woman techie describes horrific ordeal with mob mafia, alleges police involvement
- Death toll from blasts in Somalia’s capital Mogadishu tops 200