Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 16 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh inaugurated Deendayal Upadhyaya auditorium on the occasion of his birthday. While addressing a gathering, CM said the auditorium has become Chhattisgarh’s pride as it was constructed in a period of just two years. He further added that the people of the state elected him and he is trying his best to live up to their expectations. Singh also called for bringing quality in work and asserted that it would help the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to earn people’s confidence.
- Next story A fire in tents during the ongoing ‘Jal Mahotsav’ in Khandva in Madhya Pradesh
- Previous story Heritage toy train services resume in Siliguri
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says