Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 16 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh inaugurated Deendayal Upadhyaya auditorium on the occasion of his birthday. While addressing a gathering, CM said the auditorium has become Chhattisgarh’s pride as it was constructed in a period of just two years. He further added that the people of the state elected him and he is trying his best to live up to their expectations. Singh also called for bringing quality in work and asserted that it would help the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to earn people’s confidence.
- Next story A fire in tents during the ongoing ‘Jal Mahotsav’ in Khandva in Madhya Pradesh
- Previous story Heritage toy train services resume in Siliguri
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia