Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 28 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh inaugurated five new policies and schemes of health smart card for the state, which also includes ‘Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana’. CM Singh said that the state health department inaugurated five schemes, including ‘Mukhyamantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna’. They are working towards 100 percent detection of sickle cell anemia (A group of disorders that cause red blood cells to become misshapen and break down). They are trying our best on how can we detect this problem at schools and panchayat level.
- Raman Singh inaugurates five new policies, schemes of health smart card
- Mystery space object may be first confirmed interstellar visitor
- Spain’s El Pais newspaper rolls off the presses after historic day
- U.S. Justice Ginsburg says she doesn’t plan to retire
- Trump gives Halloween welcome to children of White House reporters