West Midnapore (West Bengal), June 18 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Saturday visited the famous Kali Temple in West Bengal’s West Midnapore and offered his prayers here. The Chief Minister pinned hope that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will emerge victorious in the panchayat elections to be held in 2018 within the state. The Chief Minister also held meeting with a group of his party workers.
- Raman Singh offers prayers at Kali Temple
- Cattle slaughter ban doesn’t apply to Goa, asserts CM Manohar Parrikar
- ICC Champions Trophy Finale: Fans perform prayers, yagna for Team India’s glorious victory
- India v/s Pakistan: Fans throng the Oval to cheer for their respective teams
- Tourists thrilled with breath-taking paragliding experience