Hyderabad, Oct 10 (ANI): After the incessant downpour in Hyderabad, the Ramanthapur Lake has been overflowing submerging various area and throwing normal life out of the gear. Water has entered nearby residential areas and people are using boats for transportation. Many colonies of the state are in a devastating state as water is not receding even after several efforts. Several cellars and ground floors of colony are in shambles. A nearby school has declared holidays indefinitely as water has entered almost every classroom. The water in some parts of the area is a mix of sewage and fecal matter, which may further lead to infection and diseases.
- Next story Pink city’s bangle industry losing shine post GST implementation
- Previous story Somalian national held for stealing cash, gadgets
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants