Hyderabad, Oct 10 (ANI): After the incessant downpour in Hyderabad, the Ramanthapur Lake has been overflowing submerging various area and throwing normal life out of the gear. Water has entered nearby residential areas and people are using boats for transportation. Many colonies of the state are in a devastating state as water is not receding even after several efforts. Several cellars and ground floors of colony are in shambles. A nearby school has declared holidays indefinitely as water has entered almost every classroom. The water in some parts of the area is a mix of sewage and fecal matter, which may further lead to infection and diseases.
- Pink city’s bangle industry losing shine post GST implementation
- Ramanthapur Lake overflows after incessant downpour, people use boats for transportation
- Somalian national held for stealing cash, gadgets
- Will Smith, Tom Holland to star in animated movie ‘Spies in Disguise’
- 300 students fall sick after gas leak in sugar factory