New Delhi, Oct 26 (ANI): ‘Baahubali’ fame Rana Daggubati’s career is going great with his recent films doing well at the Box Office. The actor, who is being appreciated for his beard look every now and then, has finally shaved it off and can be seen in a complete new avatar. The actor is currently doing a period film ‘1945’ with a war backdrop and had to shave his beard for some crucial scenes. He is also planning to release the first look of the Telugu-Tamil bilingual film in November. Sathyasiva is the director of the film that has Regina Cassandra as the female lead. “Alright the beard gone!! Moving into another period!! Working on a new look for #1945. First look will be out November!! (sic),” posted the actor on Twitter, sharing his new look.
- Next story Behrampada fire update: Locals blame authorities for negligence
- Previous story Civilian, 2 security personnel injured in grenade attack on police post
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants