Mumbai, Apr 12 (ANI): Bollywood actors Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt won big at the ‘Maharashtrian of the Year’ awards held by Lokmat in Mumbai. Filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani, who is currently working with Ranbir on the Sanjay Dutt’s biopic, accompanied Ranbir at the event. According to some reports, Ranbir, who is portraying Dutt in his upcoming flick, imitated him as he walked on to the stage to receive his award. Ranbir and Alia both won the award for ‘Outstanding Entertainer of the Year’. Both actors will be seen together in Ayan Mukerji’s next film ‘Dragon’.
- Next story Government calls meeting of hoteliers, restaurant owners to fix food portions
- Previous story Michael Fallon calls for preventing extremism from ‘poisoning’ young minds
- Germany arrive back at team hotel after shock World Cup exit
- Tripura CM Biplab Kumar Deb meets murdered child’s family members
- Rain in Delhi brings respite from scorching heat
- England, Belgium fans have a song and dance in Gdansk, a staging post for Kaliningrad
- Ganges River water level goes alarmingly low in Varanasi