After so many hitches, filmmaker Anurag Basu is finally going to make a biopic on iconic playback singer Kishore Kumar. The filmmaker has been hankering for 5 years to make the film but due to some or the other glitches, the film kept getting delayed. Initially, Ranbir Kapoor needed to give dates at a stretch so that the various stages in singer’s life could be captured in their chronological essence. But Ranbir Kapoor was unable to set aside bulk dates for the film. However, now the dates are not a problem. But, we hear that the filmmaker will have to hand over the complete creative control to Kishore Kumar’s elder son Amit Kumar who wants nothing to go into the film on his father without his consent.
- Next story Congress Has Become Like A Laughter Club – Modi In Himachal
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi Visits Raebareli, Unit Shuts Down
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank