Actor Rani Mukerji who has made her comeback with ‘Hichki’, received a decent response and the actor was praised by portrays the role of a school teacher Naina Mathur suffering from Tourette Syndrome. Rani was at KidZania launching their new logo and felicitating winners of ‘Camlin- Hichki’ contest.
- Next story Casio contributes to mathematics education in Thailand
- Previous story Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- PM Modi Pays Homage To CRPF Jawans Killed In Pulwama Attack
- Pulwama Terror Attack- BCCI Expresses Condolences
- We Are In Talk With Franchises Keeping Cricket & Country In Mind- Amitabh Choudhary
- Terror Groups Have Made Huge Mistake, Will Have To Pay For It; Says PM Modi
- We Have Shortlisted 18 Players For The WC- MSK Prasad