Chandigarh, Aug 26 (ANI): Haryana Director General of Police B.S. Sandhu on Saturday said that Dera Chief Gurumeet Ram Rahim Singh will not be produced in Panchkula court on August 28. He also asserted that police will make every possible effort to make court proceeding possible through video-conference. The DGP also stated that if the judge requires then everything will take place in Sonaria jail. The High Court at Punjab and Chandigarh released a notification on Saturday declaring District Jail, Sonaria as place of sitting of CBI Court, Panchkula for pronouncement of quantum of sentence against Dera Chief.
- Next story Dera chairperson defends supporters, says ‘miscreants guised as Dera supporters caused violence’
- Previous story Life-threatening winds brutalise Texas, Hurricane Harvey set to make landfall
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases