Chandigarh, Aug 26 (ANI): Haryana Director General of Police B.S. Sandhu on Saturday said that Dera Chief Gurumeet Ram Rahim Singh will not be produced in Panchkula court on August 28. He also asserted that police will make every possible effort to make court proceeding possible through video-conference. The DGP also stated that if the judge requires then everything will take place in Sonaria jail. The High Court at Punjab and Chandigarh released a notification on Saturday declaring District Jail, Sonaria as place of sitting of CBI Court, Panchkula for pronouncement of quantum of sentence against Dera Chief.
- ‘Rape convict’ Gurmeet Ram Rahim to receive punishment via video-conferencing: Haryana DGP
- Life-threatening winds brutalise Texas, Hurricane Harvey set to make landfall
- Trump’s Pentagon memo reinstates transgender ban
- Dera Chairperson Blames Anti Social Elements For Arson
- Revelations About Baba Gurmeet Singh That Shock And Repluse