Guwahati (Assam), Mar 29 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party leader RP Sharma, while talking to ANI said that rape convicts should be shot dead publicly to create fear among people committing such crimes. Giving an example of Uttar Pradesh he said that “Presence of anti-criminal squads in a state like UP should be made in Assam to kill these criminals on public spaces”. “This is the only way to get rid of such crimes”, he added.
- Rape convicts should be shot dead publicly to create fear: BJP leader RP Sharma
- Electricity board employees hold unique protest against privitisation of department
- Animal lovers in Chandigarh design unique wheelchair for injured stray dog
- 2 men arrested for allegedly killing and eating a leopard
- Urged Coal Minister to reopen mines in Chhindwara: MP CM Chouhan