Birgunj, Nepal June 15(ANI): Rashtriaya Janata Party President Rajendra Mahato addressed a gathering in Nepal’s Birgunj area and warned the Nepal Government of dire consequences if they fail to fulfill their demands.Mahato reminded the Nepal Government that Madhesh was also a part of the country and ignoring them can lead to Madhesh becoming an independent state. The Madhesh Community has already decided to boycott the election scheduled on June 28, unless their demands are met.
- Next story Flash flood due to heavy downpour in Guwahati affects normal life
- Previous story Nagaland lad excels in IIT-JEE Advanced 2017 results
- Volunteers stage ‘biggest microplastic beach survey ever’
- China calls the U.S. a repeat abuser of world trade rules
- Get ready to witness fresh snowfall in Kullu’s Anjani Mahadev
- Boko Haram frees over 100 abducted Nigerian schoolgirls after month in captivity
- Opposition calls for State-wide bandh over special category status to Andhra Pradesh