Birgunj, Nepal June 15(ANI): Rashtriaya Janata Party President Rajendra Mahato addressed a gathering in Nepal’s Birgunj area and warned the Nepal Government of dire consequences if they fail to fulfill their demands.Mahato reminded the Nepal Government that Madhesh was also a part of the country and ignoring them can lead to Madhesh becoming an independent state. The Madhesh Community has already decided to boycott the election scheduled on June 28, unless their demands are met.
- Rashtriya Janata Party President warns Nepal Government of dire consequences if their demands are not fulfilled
- Nagaland lad excels in IIT-JEE Advanced 2017 results
- Listen what it takes to crack AIIMS Entrance!
- Nepal government to postpone elections in Madheshi-dominant area
- My performance in ISSF World Cup in Delhi helped me to win gold in Gabala: Shooter Heena