Birgunj, Nepal, March 22 (ANI): Members of Rashtriya Prajatantra Party of Nepal carries out a torch rally against the decision of the Election Commission as it recently had removed the portion of Hindu state and monarchy from the party’s statute.The party workers said the provision of Hindu state and constitutional monarchy were the fundamental principles of the party, therefore, they could not compromise on them.On Monday, the police baton charged the party workers in Kathmandu in which many were injured.
- Next story Natural For Shooters Not To Be Happy With Mixed Category- Bindra
- Previous story Meet Omaira & Binish, young entrepreneurs working to revive Kashmiri art
- Mike Pompeo to visit Pak to meet Imran Khan
- “Pakistan: At the Helm” by bureaucrat-turned-author Tilak Devasher launched
- Defence Minister Sitharaman meets Japanese counterpart Itsunori Onodera
- Parineeti Chopra shares first look from ‘Jabariya Jodi’
- Health advisory is given to combat spreading of diseases: JP Nadda