Britain’s economy picked up speed unexpectedly in the thrid quarter. As Kate King reports, the new figures are likely to cement expectations that the BoE will raise interest rates next month.
- Next story Tokyo concept car fends off dents with external airbags
- Previous story Tokyo Motor Show puts the spotlight on electric vehicles
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia