Union Sports Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, speaking about the recent Indian Olympic Association Election, which was held earlier this week to elect Narinder Batra as their new chief, said observers were sent by the ministry for the proper conduct of the elections. However, Rathore cleared that if any violations would be found, actions would be taken by the Ministry. Batra was elected unopposed and questions have been raised on the elections.
- Next story EU court: Yes, Uber, you’re a transport service
- Previous story Journalists arrested in Myanmar to face court
- Neuroprosthetic rehab allows paralysed rats to walk again
- Syria: at leat 13 people dead after strikes on Eastern Ghouta
- Trip wire bomb attack represents change in suspect’s strategy: Austin police
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai
- All is well between KJo and Kajol, here’s the proof