Union Sports Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, speaking about the recent Indian Olympic Association Election, which was held earlier this week to elect Narinder Batra as their new chief, said observers were sent by the ministry for the proper conduct of the elections. However, Rathore cleared that if any violations would be found, actions would be taken by the Ministry. Batra was elected unopposed and questions have been raised on the elections.
- Next story EU court: Yes, Uber, you’re a transport service
- Previous story Journalists arrested in Myanmar to face court
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan flags off Start Up Yatra, urges youth to implement their ideas
- Greater Noida building collapse: NDRF team recovers 2 dead bodies
- Operations will continue till all victims are rescued: NDRF
- 8 persons die as car catches fire after collision with truck in Morbi
- Man arrested for illegal trade of foreign currency in Allahabad