Former cricketer and commentator Ravi Shastri who had also been the director of the team between 2014 and 2016 was appointed as the next coach of the Indian Men’s cricket team. The seat was vacant since spinner Anil Kumble resigned from the post after a spat with captain Virat Kohli.
- Next story 4 people killed and 5 injured, a bridge collapsed in Dimapur of Nagaland
- Previous story KRK Lashes Out At Salman Khan
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’