New Delhi, Apr 19 (ANI): Minister of Water Resources Uma Bharti on Wednesday conducted a press conference in Delhi after the judgment of the Supreme Court on Babri Masjid demolition case. During the press conference, she said everything was out in the open with regards to the issue and there were no conspiracy behind the Ram Temple. Ms. Bharti also added that she has worked in Ram Temple movement with sheer self-confidence, self-belief and she is ready to face any kind of punishment for the Ayodhya, Ram temple and the Indian flag. Earlier this morning, the Supreme Court restored CBI’s stated criminal conspiracy charges against BJP leaders LK Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi and Uma Bharti in connection to the case.
- Next story Syria evacuations resume after deadly bombing
- Previous story Cabinet clears funding of Rs. 3173 crores for VVPAT voting machines
- Arshi and Akash are so weird | Shilpa Shinde | Big Boss11
- Hema Malini At Celebrations Of 40 Years Completion Of ISCKON Temple In Mumbai
- Lakkshyas Birthday and Veere Di Wedding Invitation Out
- Lava spews from restive Philippines volcano
- Shilpa Shinde Does Not Want To Meet This Contestant From Bigg Boss 11 In Her Life