New Delhi, Apr 19 (ANI): Minister of Water Resources Uma Bharti on Wednesday conducted a press conference in Delhi after the judgment of the Supreme Court on Babri Masjid demolition case. During the press conference, she said everything was out in the open with regards to the issue and there were no conspiracy behind the Ram Temple. Ms. Bharti also added that she has worked in Ram Temple movement with sheer self-confidence, self-belief and she is ready to face any kind of punishment for the Ayodhya, Ram temple and the Indian flag. Earlier this morning, the Supreme Court restored CBI’s stated criminal conspiracy charges against BJP leaders LK Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi and Uma Bharti in connection to the case.
- Next story Syria evacuations resume after deadly bombing
- Previous story Cabinet clears funding of Rs. 3173 crores for VVPAT voting machines
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government