Mayurbhanj (Odisha), Jan 14 (ANI): Straight out of Rudyard Kipling’s jungle book, Chandra Gochchayat from Odisha turns out to be a real life ‘Mowgli’ and can be seen friendly around animals and he has rescued more than 5000 snakes including poisonous snakes such as Cobra in Mayurbhanj district. Apart from rescuisng snakes, he also helps other animals in trouble. Chandra from Uthani Nuagaon village can be seen playing and mingling around most of the wild animals. He also helps the forest department in wildlife conservation.
- Real life ‘Mowgli’ in Odisha spends his life around animals
- Watch: Mob thrashes man, his brothers for alleged ‘Love Jihad’
- Hong Kong police arrest man over murder of wife, son at Ritz-Carlton
- Eagles hang on to defeat Falcons, Patriots rout Titans in NFL divisional playoffs
- Cabinet sub-committee submits draft Panchayat Raj bill to CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao