New Delhi, Aug 16 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley offered sympathy to the flat buyers who invested in real estate developers whose companies are now facing bankruptcy. Giving major relief to lakhs of flat buyers, he said flat buyers who have given money to developers should get their flats. There has been massive unrest among flat buyers of Jaypee Infratech Ltd. after the company was declared bankrupt. Jaitley’s statement will definitely calm the tensed situation in Noida and other parts.
- Next story India is leading world for awareness of LED bulbs: Piyush Goel
- Previous story China’s Geely is not buying Fiat
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government