Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that encephalitis is a challenge and they are committed to provide every kind of assistance to the people to get rid of this challenge. CM Yogi assured that all aspects of deaths at Gorakhpur hospital are being examined. He said that the reason behind this tragedy is the open defecation; people should access toilets to avoid defecation in the open. He hailed Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s initiative of ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ for the welfare of people.
- Next story Lalu Yadav accuses CM Nitish, his deputy Sushil Modi for Rs.1,000 crores Bhagalpur scam
- Previous story Gorakhpur tragedy: BRD Medical College principal terms his resignation pre-decided
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!