Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that encephalitis is a challenge and they are committed to provide every kind of assistance to the people to get rid of this challenge. CM Yogi assured that all aspects of deaths at Gorakhpur hospital are being examined. He said that the reason behind this tragedy is the open defecation; people should access toilets to avoid defecation in the open. He hailed Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s initiative of ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ for the welfare of people.
- Reason behind Gorakhpur tragedy is open defecation, says CM Yogi Adityanath
- Gorakhpur tragedy: BRD Medical College principal terms his resignation pre-decided
- Violent clashes in Nairobi follow election result
- Scuffles break out at white supremacy rally in Virginia
- Shandong sweep aside Shanghai Shenhua 5-0