Pune (Maharashtra), Nov 02 (ANI): Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s highly-awaited film ‘Padmavati’ seems to be stuck in a loop of controversies and roadblocks. Karni Sena, which demolished the sets of the movie in Jaipur and hit Bhansali, has again warned the director to show the movie with correct facts. Talking exclusively to ANI, national convener of Rajput Karni Sena Pramod Rana said they wouldn’t let the movie release with wrong facts. He added, if the movie gets released with historically incorrect facts, then Bhansali would have to feel the heat again. In a recent development, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), on Wednesday, wrote to the Election Commission and the Gujarat election commissioner to facilitate a pre-release viewing for certain Rajput community members, “to alleviate their raised tempers and provide fair opportunity to prevent unnecessary tension ahead of polls”.
- Next story Watch: Shah Rukh Khan greets fans on his 52nd birthday
- Previous story Japan introduces new technology in automobile and renewable energy
- World’s last male northern white rhino dies
- Not right to delay information about 39 Indians killed in Iraq: Congress
- Confirmed! Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer Singh in ‘Simmba’
- Mercedes’ Bottas hoping for strong finish in Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi Ep#203 (Program) – Mar 20, 2018