Pune (Maharashtra), Nov 02 (ANI): Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s highly-awaited film ‘Padmavati’ seems to be stuck in a loop of controversies and roadblocks. Karni Sena, which demolished the sets of the movie in Jaipur and hit Bhansali, has again warned the director to show the movie with correct facts. Talking exclusively to ANI, national convener of Rajput Karni Sena Pramod Rana said they wouldn’t let the movie release with wrong facts. He added, if the movie gets released with historically incorrect facts, then Bhansali would have to feel the heat again. In a recent development, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), on Wednesday, wrote to the Election Commission and the Gujarat election commissioner to facilitate a pre-release viewing for certain Rajput community members, “to alleviate their raised tempers and provide fair opportunity to prevent unnecessary tension ahead of polls”.
- “Release Padmavati with correct facts, else face sonsequences,” Rajput Karni Sena warns Bhansali
- Japan introduces new technology in automobile and renewable energy
- 7 unilateral APAs signed by CBDT for taxpayers
- AP Govt. to hold Agriculture Technology Summit from 15th November
- PM Modi visits Akshardham temple to observe silver jubilee celebrations