Rep. Trey Gowdy said on CBS’ “Face the Nation” that he “applauded” the Florida students that were pushing for stricter gun laws, but said it would be a “disservice” if they only looked at the “instrumentality” and not the shooter. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018
- Storm or blue sky? Investors mull post-correction risks for stocks