Rescue crews raced against rising floodwaters to pull hundreds of stranded residents from their homes and cars in southeast Texas after Hurricane Harvey slammed into Texas with winds of 130 miles per hour. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Next story New Zealand beats holders England to win back women’s rugby World Cup title
- Previous story Watch: 20-feet python rescued by forest officials
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall