Rescue crews raced against rising floodwaters to pull hundreds of stranded residents from their homes and cars in southeast Texas after Hurricane Harvey slammed into Texas with winds of 130 miles per hour. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Next story New Zealand beats holders England to win back women’s rugby World Cup title
- Previous story Watch: 20-feet python rescued by forest officials
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy