Patna (Bihar), Aug 14 (ANI): Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday undertook the aerial survey of the flood-affected region. After reviewing the situation, Kumar said, the rescue and relief operations are underway and all necessary steps will be initiated to rescue the stranded people. Kumar informed that Indian Air Force (IAF) helicopters will be used to distribute food packets in the region.
- Next story We are looking for permanent solution to flood-related problems: UP CM
- Previous story Akshay Kumar With Son Aarav Arrive At Toilet Ek Prem Katha Screening
- BIMSTEC, SAARC allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region: Alice Wells
- Pakistan to play crucial role in ensuring Afghanistan’s stability: US
- Woman stripped, thrashed in Bihar on murder suspicion
- Man attempts to crush sleeping man’s head in Alwar
- Surging white-water gorge kills at least 10 in Italy