Researchers in California have created a computer program for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles that learns how to save fuel, improving efficiency by more than 30 percent. Dr Matt Barth discusses his research.
- Next story Nasdaq hits record, J&J drags Dow
- Previous story Hailstones the size of tennis balls damage cars in eastern Spain. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat