Researchers in California have created a computer program for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles that learns how to save fuel, improving efficiency by more than 30 percent. Dr Matt Barth discusses his research.
- Next story Nasdaq hits record, J&J drags Dow
- Previous story Hailstones the size of tennis balls damage cars in eastern Spain. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director