Reserve Bank of India will soon issue the Rs 50 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series. New fluorescent blue Rs 50 banknote will be slightly smaller and slimmer than the existing note. The dimension of the note will be 66 mm x 135 mm. New Rs 50 note will also have a theme of Hampi with Chariot depicting the country’s cultural heritage and the Swachh Bharat logo with the slogan on the reverse.
- Reserve Bank Of India Announces New 50 Currency Note
- Shastri More Involved In New Stint – Wriddhiman Saha
- The Great American Eclipse’ Is Going To Be A Splendid Sight
- Slimmer And Smaller Rs 50 Note To Be Introduced
- Anti-Pakistan protest erupts in PoK, pro-freedom slogans raised by J and K National Students’ Federation