Mumbai, July 25 (ANI): At least three persons were killed and over 30 others are feared trapped under the debris of the fourth-floor residential building, which collapsed in Mumbai’s Ghatkopar, on Tuesday. The incident took place at L. B. S. Marg, near Shreyas cinema, Damodar Park, Ghatkopar. A rescue van along with several ambulances rushed to the spot.
- Next story President Ramnath Kovind’s college hosts lunch to celebrate his success
- Previous story Poor educational facilities for youth in Gilgit-Baltistan
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1